Glendale Dentist - John Asano, DDS - Comprehensive Restorative and Esthetic Dentist in Glendale
General, Esthetic & Implant Dentistry
Welcome to your local Glendale dentistry office! Dedicated to the provision of quality dental services, this dentist provides a full array of treatments and procedures including general, preventative, cosmetic, and restorative work.
Patients of all backgrounds are welcome here where comprehensive dentistry is a key component, and patients ranging from the young to the most mature adults are seen. This office has a loyal patient base, and many have been coming back for their dental health needs for over twenty years. Few people actually enjoy going to the dentist, but our patients trust the quality of the services provided here.
A Bit about Our Glendale Office
Using advanced equipment and technology, this office provides high quality dental services in a relaxed atmosphere that has our patients smiling throughout and after they visit. Our goal is to deliver the best chair-side manner, excellent customer service, and dental procedures that maintain, protect, and enhance the smiles of our patients.
We believe that good oral health is a critical component of a person’s life, and we stress proper nutrition and oral hygiene. We strive to create a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere for all of our patients. In addition to prompt, professional services, this office speaks English, Japanese and Tagalog.
Dental Services Provided in Our Glendale Office
Understanding that no two patients have the same dental needs, this Glendale dentist provides a wide assortment of general, preventative, cosmetic, and restorative work. The dentist can assist you in choosing the best course of action for your dental needs.
Here is a look at a few of the services that this office provides:
• Cleanings and x-rays – preventative dental procedure to remove plaque and tartar from the teeth and identify existing cavities
• Periodontal disease treatment – diagnosis of disease, followed up by periodontal scaling, and root planing procedures
• Restores existing dental implants – replaces the porcelain crown that is attached to an implant abutment when necessary
• Teeth whitening – a cosmetic procedure that brightens the teeth by minimizing stains and discoloration
• Complex tooth restorations – procedure to restore an existing tooth that has suffered excessive damage
• TMJ treatment starting with diagnostics using TMJ Doppler Auscultation (a non-invasive procedure that identifies existing pathologies causing temporomandibular joint pain)
• NiteGuard mouthpieces – designed to help prevent nighttime grinding of the teeth
• Laser dentistry including diode laser by DenMat – shortens treatment and healing for a variety of intraoral dental procedures
• Prep veneers – dental work that is completed to restore the appearance of teeth situated in the front of the mouth
• Crowns, bridges, and dentures – restorative dental work that is designed to protect the bite, while restoring damaged or missing teeth
• Implant-supported dentures – dentures that are stabilized through the use of implants
Please contact us if you would like more information about a specific dental procedure or if you would like to make an appointment.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Glendale Dental Office:
John Asano, DDS
130 N Brand Blvd Suite 302
Glendale, CA 91203
Phone: (818 ) 548-9668